[SLUG] Demand

Bob Garrood bgarrood at tiscali.co.uk
Mon Nov 21 15:56:47 GMT 2005

Hi John

You wrote "> I've sent a message to The OpenCD team asking for something which
can
> be
> used as labels, ...  What sort of
> numbers are we thinking of?

Bob, what do we think? For some reason I was thinking we'd need 50 of
each trifold, but that's just because it's a round number. How many
were you each thinking of?"

I suspect demand will be quite orderly.  Remember the time involved will not
be negligible.  I was thinking in terms of 10 each to begin.  I can look in
almost every day and replace as needed.

I have some 160gms paper from Normans which I can cut up for the business
cards.  I can buy by the sheet,  so I won't buy much for now, and if no one
likes  the colour we can change it.

We also need a notice about the stand being manned on Saturday morning, so we
need to settle details,  and some way for people to express interest in an
installfest?

Bob