[SLUG] We don't seem to be listed here, Jamie?

Jamie Adams whostolemypen at gmail.com
Tue Nov 22 01:19:27 GMT 2005

On Mon, 21 Nov 2005 08:35:25 -0000, <john at johnallsopp.co.uk> wrote:

> Hi
>
> Jamie, I presume, we don't seem to be listed here:
> <http://www.linux.org/groups/united_kingdom/england.html>, is it your
> role to sort that?
>
> Cheers

Actually, i'm not sure that I have any particular role anymore and with me
not living in the area i'm probably not the best contact point. I think
that the only thing that might link to me now is the
scarborough at lug.org.uk email address. I havn't had any mail through that
for so long though so I think it's quite likely that it has been changed
to someone else at some point. Steve will be able to check this on the
server. Did I explain how the email address system works Steve? I can't
remember if there was a 'howto' on the server.