[SLUG] Poster6, final call before print tomorrow

john at johnallsopp.co.uk john at johnallsopp.co.uk
Fri Nov 25 22:47:27 GMT 2005

Hi ppl

Sorry for delay, been busy.

See poster6 <http://www.johnallsopp.co.uk/slug/poster6.png>.

I'll print it tomorrow, whatever stage it's reached, so any final
comments please.

The 'handwritten' text, btw, is actually handwritten using the mouse.
I think it works despite that, it's supposed to look like someone's
written on the poster, but anyway, Inkscape wasn't giving me any
script fonts so that was the only way I could find to do it.

I may make the button slightly smaller, it's a tad imposing atm.

It's perhaps not the greatest layout ever created, but it's the best I
can do atm.

All thoughts appreciated as always.

Cheers