[SLUG] Gimp for wimps on-line intro, please?

Jamie Adams jamie at ino.org.uk
Sat Nov 26 20:19:35 GMT 2005

On Sat, Nov 26, 2005 at 01:04:02PM +0000, Richard Lung wrote:
> Is there an on-line introduction to the Gimp for wimps, please?
>
> Someone recently gave a URL but it confronts you with coding.
> Hasnt someone written instructions that tell what the program can do with
> fotos and pictures and how to do those operations with the right sequences of
> clicks on buttons and menus etc?

Hi Richard,

Glad to hear you are still having a good time with Linux. I find this
page useful for photo editing tips:

http://www.gimpguru.org/Tutorials

Each of the tutorials are graded on their difficulty so you can approach
one you feel comfortable with depending on your level of experience.

Cheers..

--
Jam Adams

   PGP Key:  http://tinyurl.com/br7ox
Linux User: #31442  |  Skype: jamieadamsuk