[SLUG] Leaflets

Bob Garrood bgarrood at tiscali.co.uk
Sat Nov 26 23:22:39 GMT 2005

John

Here are the final(I hope) versions of Linux in Education.  The other 2 topics
should follow tomorrow.  First, I hope they reach you as they leave me.  I
have had problems going from OOo2.odt to KDE.odt.  If you proof read mine I
will do the same for you.  The leaflet version is cut down a bit from the
original for space reasons.  Also in the other 2 I can leave out things that
might look like marketing.   The original turns easily into html, so I haven't
bothered to do that as there may well be trivial corrections.  It looks ok
viewed by Firefox.  Sorry about the vera bitstream sans, but I can't find
an easy way to get helvetica.  Also I can't remember where I put my slug
logo, or where to locate it on the documents.

The poster looks fine.

Bob