[SLUG] OpenCDs

john at johnallsopp.co.uk john at johnallsopp.co.uk
Mon Nov 28 17:31:06 GMT 2005

> Al Girling wrote:
>
>>Well, at least I know someone's reading this.  I was beginning to
>>wonder.
>>
> I've found very little for emailing of late, I didn't have anything to
> add so didn't say anything.
>
> What did we decide about finances for this? I presume that you guys
> compile totals of what you've spent and we chip in accordingly?

We chipped in to produce the posters, but to be honest it's all
getting a bit out of hand now. I feel guilty about asking for that
because now Al's buying discs and labels, but there again, I've just
spent £25 on a new print cartridge .. how do you allocate how much of
that I've used .. because I'll be printing plenty of leaflets over the
next few days. Bob will be doing the same I know. So I'm hopelessly
confused about the whole thing.

If anyone has any suggestions ..