[SLUG] I don't exist

Jamie Adams jamie at ino.org.uk
Mon Nov 28 19:42:56 GMT 2005

On Mon, Nov 28, 2005 at 04:21:11PM +0000, Martin Webb wrote:
> Hello, Jamie,
> Apologies for being a headache again.
> I've received no SLUG mail since 10th Nov.  Has there really been no
> traffic in that time?
> I sent an e-mail to Bob Garrood, yesterday I think, and even that has
> not appeared in my inbox as accepted etc.
> Is there an explanation to all this?
> Best wishes,
> Martin Webb

Hi Martin,

I can see that your list mail is coming through okay, so unless there is
something wrong at your end you must be set as 'no-reply' on the list.
It's a bit strange though if it has been coming through okay before.

I don't look after the list anymore but i'm sure Fintan will be pleased
to look at this for you. His email address is fgaughan at gmail.com.

Cya
--
Jam Adams

   PGP Key:  http://tinyurl.com/br7ox
Linux User: #31442  |  Skype: jamieadamsuk