[SLUG] missed mail

Al Girling al at gcguk.demon.co.uk
Tue Nov 29 09:38:32 GMT 2005

Hi Martin,

On Tue, Nov 29, 2005 at 08:02:26AM GMT, Martin Webb wrote:
> Hello, All,
> Thankfully, I'm receiving SLUG mail again.
> If anyone posted a reply to my recent message about arrays, which I will
> have missed, I'd be most grateful if they could post it again.

All the messages are available in an archive from:

http://mailman.lug.org.uk/pipermail/scarborough/

You'll be able to view individual messages, download Novembers or the
complete archive in .gz files.  Individual messages are available for
reading directly from your browser.

Just to save Steve re-sending and the rest of us receiving those posts
again.

Toodle pip,

Al Girling

Home page:                  <http://al.sdf-eu.org>