[SLUG] Wow

john at johnallsopp.co.uk john at johnallsopp.co.uk
Tue Nov 29 21:56:43 GMT 2005

> Hi John
>
> Just to say that the display and the poster look fantastic.  Having
> done a
> very small part I feel qualified to speak.  I am in a position to
> appreciate
> the work that has gone into what is appearing in the library.
>
> Congratulations!

Thanks to you too Bob, it was your idea and you've written plenty.

I feel inclined, actually, to apologise because it was certainly me
that ballooned the project into something bigger perhaps than you
intended. But it has turned out nicely, so all's well I think. Now I
must do some paid work :-)

As I say, I'll keep an eye on the stock of the things I'm printing,
and of the discs, but let me know if I fall short. If you see a
Challenge grab it and I'll do the same. Actually, I might push a blank
one in to make it look like someone's done one, to encourage others,
so if you see that, keep it in there.

Cheers