[SLUG] Wow

Al Girling al at gcguk.demon.co.uk
Wed Nov 30 19:26:10 GMT 2005

On Wed, Nov 30, 2005 at 07:09:21PM GMT, Stephen O'Neill wrote:
> Al Girling wrote:
>
> >I had a quick look and it looks good.  Couple of things though.  I
> >couldn't see a link from the main page to
> >
> >http://scarborough.lug.org.uk/lib/
> >

> The link is under 'news'.... is that prominent enough... I could add it
> to the right nav, but didn't want to add it as a permanent feature.

Doh! (8(|)

Should have seen that, sorry!

I think it might be an idea to add it to the right nav section as I'm
not the only muppet that reads this page.  Just do it for the duration
of the stand.

> >and looking at 'The ethics of free software' page I see that all the
> >apostrophes have been replaced with full stops.  I checked the source
> >code so it's not a firefox font issue.
> >

> John spotted that too - no idea how that happened, but I'll sort it.
>
> Thanks for the help,

No problem.

Al

P.S.  While you're tinkering with the site can you change the (c)
copyright thing too a © with © please?

--
Al Girling

Home page:                  <http://al.sdf-eu.org>