[SLUG] Wow

Stephen O'Neill soneill84 at yahoo.co.uk
Wed Nov 30 19:45:42 GMT 2005

Al Girling wrote:

>and looking at 'The ethics of free software' page I see that all the
>apostrophes have been replaced with full stops.  I checked the source
>code so it's not a firefox font issue.

Interesting one that... Somewhere between John sending me the doc, me
opening it in oOo on Windows and copying into a text editor the
characters disappeared. It was because they were 'curly' quotes and
'ellipsis' was also dodgy.

Anyway, sorted now.

I've also inlined the links as requested.

Finally, I've put in an extremely rough and ready access logger just so
we can get a feel for how much use the /lib page was.

Steve O