[SLUG] File extensions

Ian Eade webmaster at hammondgallery.co.uk
Thu Oct 13 18:40:28 BST 2005

-----Original Message-----
From: scarborough-bounces at mailman.lug.org.uk
[mailto:scarborough-bounces at mailman.lug.org.uk] On Behalf Of Stephen
O'Neill
Sent: 13 October 2005 11:02
To: Scarborough Linux User Group
Subject: [SLUG] File extensions

Hi all,

I want to database parts of the index page to make it quicker and easier

for me to maintain.

To that end I want to use PHP and ditch the existing SSI in places, and
perhaps all places over time.

Does anyone object to this? For those that have .shtml bookmarked I
would put in meta-refreshes (sadly I don't think you can send HTTP 301s
with SSI (or any other HTTP response for that matter)).

Steve