[SLUG] December's SLUG meeting

john at johnallsopp.co.uk john at johnallsopp.co.uk
Fri Oct 14 10:54:12 BST 2005

Hi ppl

FYI, if we continue with the idea of basing our monthly meetings on
the current main feature in Linux Format, the issue out on the 14
November will have an article entitled "Roll your own distro" which is
about making your own distribution.

What if we discuss what Catux have done? They've done their own
distribution and I think they'll be working hard on version 2.0 by the
time we meet. Maybe they'll let us download and play with it, review
it, and so on. Perhaps we could discuss their process with them
beforehand on the mailing list, and then discuss that at the meeting.

Any thoughts?

Of course, we could always have a SLUG Christmas party.