[SLUG] Books for software freedom day

john at johnallsopp.co.uk john at johnallsopp.co.uk
Mon Sep 5 17:44:11 BST 2005

Hi y'all

I bought just two books to have on the stand, The Cathedral and the
Bazaar, and Free Software, Free Society, selected essays of Richard
Stallman.

I've put a price on both, they are for sale. I'll put them on the
stand. If you are on the stand and you sell them, could you sell them
for the price marked and give the money to me when you next see me.
It's non-profit, I've just worked out the price I paid from Amazon. I
thought I'd try a couple and see what happens.