[SLUG] LPI Information

Martin Webb martin at webb.lcbroadband.co.uk
Wed Sep 7 19:11:28 BST 2005

Paul Teasdale wrote:

>Hi All,
>
>Here is a link for all you people doing the LPI exams.
>
>http://lxer.com/module/newswire/view/42748/index.html
>
>Unfortunately you have to register with IBM to get at the actual tutorials
>found at this link. This my be worth it however.
>
>Regards,
>
>Paul.

Registering with IBM isn't a problem.  I use an old e-mail address that
I don't use much as the user name, and anything as password.  All that
happens is that, every time you log in, you receive a message of
gratitude from IBM on that address.  The information is good, brief,
readable, to the point.
Martin