[SLUG] Last night's meeting and Software Freedom Day

john at johnallsopp.co.uk john at johnallsopp.co.uk
Thu Sep 8 08:02:27 BST 2005

> However the knowledge
> and experience gained from the Spa event appears to have gone to
> waste.

I wouldn't go that far. Those who staffed the stand gained our
knowledge and we retain it for future reference. The fact that we
didn't communicate it is an error of omission, perhaps on my part
since I organise the meetings and probably the 'agenda', such as it
is. But I'd say if you wanted to review the exhibition and didn't
mention it that's, in the nicest possible way, your error of omission
not mine.