[SLUG] Library

john at johnallsopp.co.uk john at johnallsopp.co.uk
Fri Sep 9 17:21:48 BST 2005

> I talked to the people at the library.  They will let us have a table
> with a
> 3-panel display board for up to 2 weeks.  They only allow one public
> group to
> use this service at any time, and it is currently next available at
> the end
> of November.  We can man it when we want.  The only thing that they
> are fussy
> about is that we use some sort of velcro to attach the posters to the
> display
> boards.

Sounds great. Unless Velcro is patented, in which case we'll have to
use an open equivalent.

So we have two meetings before that, and plenty of actual time here.
I'd say book it and we'll work out what to put on it in due course.

What's on it now? (I may pop in and want to know what I'm looking for)