[SLUG] Library display

john at johnallsopp.co.uk john at johnallsopp.co.uk
Tue Sep 27 17:08:53 BST 2005

> john at johnallsopp.co.uk wrote:
>
>>Ooh, that's exciting. We need someone do take that on board and run
>>with it .. do you fancy that?
>>
> LOL. You would get on well with my boss.
>
> If we ever report a bug in our software then it gets assigned to us.
> Needless to say we don't report that many bugs ourselves.

:-) I know, but I got so excited about it and really wanted someone to
go with it and didn't want Al (it was Al wasn't it) to feel his nose
was being pushed out, which is what would happen if I said "hey
everyone, lookeesee, will someone do this?". It's not even my place to
do that. What I wanted to do was show support .. like, yes, fantastic,
go for it. :-)

I failed, obviously :-)

Crap system of your bosses. He should give a bug bounty, and a bug fix
bounty*

* and obviously when you get sick of Bounty's he could introduce Twixes.

PS. Sorry for delayed reply, been offline for a while