[SLUG] Meeting tonight

john at johnallsopp.co.uk john at johnallsopp.co.uk
Mon Apr 3 12:54:00 BST 2006

Hi ppl

Tonight's meeting is about digital photography and Linux and I'm going
to be demonstrating some of the things I get up to with The Gimp. If
anyone else has things to contribute, that would be great .. the first
issue of Tux talks about using DigiKam to organise your photographs,
but Yum doesn't seem to know much about that, and anyway I'm a Gnome
user and that's KDE, but if anyone has it installed it would be
interesting to see.

See you all upstairs at the Valley Bar from 7:30 tonight.

Steve/Dave, I'll be bringing my PC by car so I'll see you there.

Cheers