[SLUG] Bristol and Council tax

Jamie Adams thefatsamurai at yahoo.co.uk
Mon Apr 3 12:57:08 BST 2006

On Mon, 2006-04-03 at 11:35 +0100, Bob Garrood wrote:
> HI
>
> I am sending a letter to the Scarborough Evening News.  It seems topical.
> Would anyone be interested in adding their signature?   Having more than one
> name helps to stop the paper dismissing you as a crank.
>
> Constructive criticism or abuse on content, style and orthography are welcome.
>
> Here is the text:

What a great letter. If I was a Scarborough ratepayer I would add my
name for sure.

It's common sense too.. why pay for expensive software when open source
can do the job just fine? Unfortunately common sense SBC don't seem to
go together.  Still, they might commission a study, which will cost in
the region of 50 grand (at the tax payers expense of course), then
decide it's too much trouble.

Do I sound pessimistic? Nah.. :)

Jam