[SLUG] My first meeting (repost sorry)

Mike Bennett mikeyben at gmail.com
Mon Apr 3 16:10:37 BST 2006

Hi,

This is a repost of a post I sent a few minutes ago before realising
that my mailserver wasn't set up to rewrite the outgoing mail address
properly (it crashed a few weeks ago) and thus I couldn't post from
the address I subscribed from.

Sorry to listadmin as I'm guessing you will have got a copy of my
other email. Here is the original post:

---
Hi All,

Having been a visitor to the Valley for a few months now (since
I turned 18), and become good friends with John and Linda, I
was delighted that SLUG meets here. I'm hoping to be at the
meeting tonight (bus/lifts permitting) but of course I don't
know any of you.

I'm 6'5"ish with medium length brown hair and glasses. If you
see someone of that description wandering round as if looking
for people, please do grab me and say hello.

Hope to see you all later,
Mike Bennett
---

Cheers,