[SLUG] Bristol and Council tax

Stephen O'Neill soneill84 at yahoo.co.uk
Tue Apr 4 09:09:54 BST 2006

Martin Webb wrote:
> Perhaps a very minor matter, but I've just tried to gain access to the
> map of a neighbouring planning application, on Scarborough's website.
> I can get it on IE, but it won't talk to Firefox!  Hisss!
*sigh* ... I think I had similar problems.

One plus point is that the actual scarborough.gov.uk site used to have a
lot of problems in Firefox, but most of the layout issues have been
resolved - the key point being that someone somewhere clearly does care
about it as time and money has been spent fixing it.

Steve O