[SLUG] Re: Scarborough Digest, Vol 129, Issue 8

Bob Garrood bgarrood at tiscali.co.uk
Fri Apr 7 14:14:11 BST 2006

On Thursday 06 April Jamie wrote
> On Wed, 2006-04-05 at 11:28 +0100, Bob Garrood wrote:
> >  I don't see that you have to be a council tax payer to have an
> > opinion.
>
> In that case you can add my details too, if it hasn't gone already.
>
> Jamie

It has gone already.  The support is welcome, but I am not optimistic.  Even
if SEN publish the letter, I don't think it will arouse much interest.

There are reports on the web today that Birmingham are to look at GNU/Linux as
well as OpenDocument.  So there may be opportunities for more letters.  So
please join in.

Bob