[SLUG] Creative

john at johnallsopp.co.uk john at johnallsopp.co.uk
Fri Apr 14 10:07:34 BST 2006

So there I was at the Creative Coast launch last night
<http://www.creativecoast.co.uk/> talking to a member of the Fast
group and he said "we're all waiting for the next installment of your
sound card problems .. it's like a soap opera. We think we know what
the problem is, but we're keeping quiet to see if we're right."

So there you have it. Two world's colliding. The world of hacking and
open source, dedicated to freedom, sharing solutions to improve
everyone's lot versus the traditional software world of secrets,
one-upmanship, and lurking non-contribution .. taking, but not giving.

I know which world I'd rather have, and which people I'd rather spend
time with.