[SLUG] meeting wed 19th blind society

Stephen O'Neill soneill84 at yahoo.co.uk
Tue Apr 18 10:24:20 BST 2006

Martin Webb wrote:
> Just in case anyone is bringing any software and wants to load it onto
> something, would it help if I brought a 2.4GHz AMD box, with or
> without FC5 (i.e. I can put it on now, or just bring a blank HDD)?

I'm not sure whether that would inconvenience you more than it aided.
Speaking personally I'm not bringing anything to the meeting - I think
that the purpose of Wednesday is a show and tell driven by David and
company...

I know that most of us seem to have been tinkering in the background
following the last meeting, it seems to have ignited quite a bit of
interest. I'm intending on demoing some linux accessibility solutions
and a meditation on the "power of CSS" at the next meeting.

What are other people up to/thinking about this accessibility stuff?

Steve O