[SLUG] Debconf in Edinburgh

Carles Pina i Estany carles at pinux.info
Thu Apr 20 10:20:00 BST 2006

Hi!

Last year I visited (only 1 day) Debconf in Finland. I had planned
tourism in Estonia+Finland, and same days was Debconf... :-)

(Debconf: Debian conference, anual meeting of Debian users, maintainers,
etc.)

This year (2006) will be in Mexico. Little too far, and even more
because it is during May (I don't have holidays...).

Next year, it seems, that will be in Edinburgh!
http://wiki.earth.li/Debconf2007

I have no idea where I will be next year, what I will do, etc... but
sounds interesting. And "near" to Scarborough (340 Km, 4h31min, I can
check in a web page...) :-)

--
Carles Pina i Estany		GPG id: 0x8CBDAE64
	http://pinux.info	Manresa - Barcelona