[SLUG] POP3 and IMAP

Paul Teasdale pdt at rcsuk.demon.co.uk
Fri Apr 21 14:17:49 BST 2006

On Fri, April 21, 2006 13:58, Fintan Gaughan wrote:

> Mutt does this without having to remeber which identites to select ..
> maybe me and al will show you all how to use mutt in with pauls
> demostration :-)
> http://www.mutt.org/

Mutt is a very powerful e-mail client and could be put into a presentation
in it's own right. How to cusomise its' colours, get it working, integrate
with GnuPG, link it to an IMAP server, learn its' key sequences and so on.
I'm always amazed at how flexible it is when Al demonstrates it to me.

One whole presentation for Al and yourself there. ;) John are you making a
note of all these presentation offers? :) We must be have all been
drinking!

Rgds,
Paul.