[SLUG] O'Reilly User Group

Stephen O'Neill soneill84 at yahoo.co.uk
Tue Apr 25 16:27:55 BST 2006

I was just wondering what the thoughts of the group are on the email below.

To give a little context, they haven't emailed us out of the blue -
Jamie signed up to their mailing list and I get the mails forwarded to
me. They email me once every month or two with a bit of a newsletter.

In addition to this email we do have a promotion code for getting 30%
discount and free delivery on orders over £20. I've never tried them
out, but it's open to all "User Group Members".

Steve O