[SLUG] Linux Format and meeting subjects

john at johnallsopp.co.uk john at johnallsopp.co.uk
Sat Apr 29 11:54:34 BST 2006

Hi ppl

I seem to have gotten disorganised.

Linux Format 80 just dropped through my door but I can't find my 78 or
79.

Next meeting on Wednesday was originally Linux Kiosk but will be all
about accessibility stuff. Linux Kiosk was issue 79.

So that means the June meeting is about doing professional graphic
design using Linux, from LXF 80.

After that (LXF 81) is very interesting .. not particularly to me but
I'm thinking there are several people who might bite at this .. it's
perfectly timed for the end of the academic year: cutting costs in
schools, colleges and universities using Linux.

I'm wondering whether we might be able, between us and with those who
have an interest, to actually put a presentation together for our July
meeting for people in education. What do you think?