[SLUG] Website

Stephen O'Neill soneill84 at yahoo.co.uk
Wed Aug 23 09:07:42 BST 2006

john at johnallsopp.co.uk wrote:
> So, any volunteers to maintain the SLUG site?

I've updated the next meeting date. I'm happy to continue... erm, I mean
"start" updating the website. I fell out of the habit of updating the
meeting date as <insert generic sticky excuse here>, and I've just
demonstrated to myself that updating the meeting date takes c. 30 seconds.

Anyway, I agree that it needs a revamp content-wise. I'm not in a
position to create content, but if we all want to write our own piece
for the regular faces then we can do that.

Also we have all those documents we created for various events, so we
could HTML them and add them to the site? I suspect that a few of the
menu items on the site can just be removed as they add to the clutter,
but I am willing to discuss what we need.

I think that the design itself is a good inheritance.

Steve O