[SLUG] Website

Stephen O'Neill soneill84 at yahoo.co.uk
Wed Aug 23 09:58:07 BST 2006

john at johnallsopp.co.uk wrote:
> Oh, OK, sorry about that then. I thought you'd said you were
> essentially leaving SLUG in due course. Sorry, I jumped the gun I
> guess. Back in my box :-)

That wasn't my intention... I intended on looking after the website as
I'll be on the list anyway. I'll be like a few of our other members that
exist on the list, but not in the pub :D

However I have been in desperate need of a kick up the arse on the
website front for some time so that's duly noted and I'll come up with a
plan!

Steve O