[SLUG] Tomorrow's SLUG meeting, lift required again if poss

john at johnallsopp.co.uk john at johnallsopp.co.uk
Wed Dec 6 00:09:13 GMT 2006

Hi ppl

Tomorrow is SLUG, my hasn't it come around quickly.

On the agenda we're supposed to be talking about Fedora Core 6, which
is possible because I not only have it installed, but I also have the
magazine article. I haven't read it tho. So, anyway, maybe if we get
bored we can nosey through the magazine and see if anything takes our
fancy.

However I shall, with luck, be introducing Jo to the group. She'll
probably only come the once, but hey, let's see. She's interested in
hip hop and DJing so I said I'd look at some DJ software. I have, and
I've installed something called TerminatorX which isn't much at all
really, but it allows scratching. Obviously there's Audacity to show
her too. I may try to get Mixxx up and running.

Anyway, all of that is to no avail if I can't get a lift, so if
anyone's up for it please yell. I'm at 1 St. Mary's Walk, YO11 1RN.
I've arranged to pick Jo up from a nearby corner at 7:15 but we can
change that as required.

Obviously if anyone else has any sound related stuff to demo, that
would be good.

Cheers