[SLUG] Re: Slug meeting.

john at johnallsopp.co.uk john at johnallsopp.co.uk
Fri Dec 29 15:10:24 GMT 2006

>> Whoops, it looks like I probably won't be in attendance next Tuesday
>> as I've double booked myself. Unless the other thing doesn't happen.

> According to my computer, the next SLUG meeting is on Wednesday, or
> has the algorithm changed?
>
> Bob

Damn, you're right! Many apologies. I remember looking at the Yahoo
calendar and seeing Tuesday 3rd, but I must have been looking at a
different month. My life's a bit like that atm.

Excellent, so, I'll be there.

Well in that case .. according to Linux Format we're supposed to be
talking about KDE 4.0. And if that doesn't rock your boat, they're
reviewing ten unforgettably great Linux games.

So if anyone fancies rocking their way through those topics they're
welcome.

There was a possibility of a talk on version control software .. dunno
if that's on the cards.

And I still think I should run a beginners class in the way I wanted
to run it (over six months) .. which appears to be different to the
way everyone else seems to think it should be, so perhaps we should
arm wrestle to settle that one.

Unreal Tournament anyone?