[SLUG] Ping...

Martin Webb martin at webb.lcbroadband.co.uk
Tue Feb 7 15:09:43 GMT 2006

Stephen O'Neill wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I think we're having mail problems.
>
> Who's our mail admin now - can they check if any have been bounced???
>
> Also, if you are reading this please radio in so that we can see who's
> getting messages - last night's meeting was a washout, in no small
> part to the mail list apparently dying and my inability to update the
> site.
>
> Steve O
>

> ___________________________________________________________ NEW Yahoo!
> Cars - sell your car and browse thousands of new and used cars online!
> http://uk.cars.yahoo.com/

Hi, Steve,
What a relief to get a slug message.  I thought I'd been marooned on a
desert island.  I just got my own message back several days ago, and an
answer from Fintan, and one message from John.  Apart from that there
has been absolutely nothing at all, including nothing about the meeting,
since 16th Jan.  This has surprised me.  Vide my posting of 28th Jan,
signalling that at that point I had had nothing for over two weeks.
Best wishes, and looking forward to slug messages in future,
Martin