[SLUG] Ping...

Jamie Adams jamie at ino.org.uk
Wed Feb 8 01:21:33 GMT 2006

On Tue, Feb 07, 2006 at 03:18:19PM +0000, Al Girling wrote:
> On Tue, Feb 07, 2006 at 11:51:58AM GMT, Stephen O'Neill wrote:
> > Hi all,
> >
> > I think we're having mail problems.
> >
> > Who's our mail admin now - can they check if any have been bounced???
> >
> > Also, if you are reading this please radio in so that we can see who's
> > getting messages - last night's meeting was a washout, in no small part
> > to the mail list apparently dying and my inability to update the site.

Hi!

I too have not had any mail for some time. One message I posted
dissapeared into the ether, no bounce, no nothing.

Glad everyone is still alive. Wish they would sort out these darned
servers though. This is a very long running problem.

--
Jam Adams

        WEB: http://www.ino.org.uk
Linux User: #31442  |  Skype: jamieadamsuk