[SLUG] Ping...

Stephen O'Neill soneill84 at yahoo.co.uk
Wed Feb 8 09:26:28 GMT 2006

Fintan Gaughan wrote:
> Its just the way slug works nodody hardly post on here

Cheers Fintan. I know it's quiet on here, however we know for certain
that some messages haven't got through - those arranging this month's
meeting for example.

I wouldn't recommend letting all spam through as AFAIK the server
dying's the root of the problem. They've installed new hardware and now
need to migrate services across to the new box - they're hoping the ETA
is weeks rather than months, but no promises as they're obviously
providing a free service.

Steve O