[SLUG] Ping...

Al Girling al at gcguk.demon.co.uk
Wed Feb 8 15:33:38 GMT 2006

On Wed, Feb 08, 2006 at 01:16:22PM GMT, Fintan Gaughan wrote:
> On 08/02/06, john at johnallsopp.co.uk <john at johnallsopp.co.uk> wrote:
> >
> > Hi Fintan/Steve
> >
> > I sent a rash of messages to the list about a couple of hours ago
> > including resending the meeting messages and nothing's appeared yet.

--%<--

> Not seen them except this email
> strange looks like we have drop this mailing list and sign up somwhere else
> if it keeps up like this

Well, apart from the top post throwing me for a minute (I thought Fintan
had lost it for a bit), I didn't receive John's message.  Or did you
send it directly to Fintan and Steve?

I think the problems with the list are, as Steve says, down to the
lug.org.uk machine dying and hopefully this will soon be resolved.  I
wouldn't change servers just yet.

Toodle pip,

Al Girling

Home page:                  <http://al.sdf-eu.org>