[SLUG] Last eve's meeting

john at johnallsopp.co.uk john at johnallsopp.co.uk
Wed Jan 4 19:42:58 GMT 2006

> Re: last evening's meeting
> Thanks to Bob for the insight into KDE3.5 - that was useful.  And
> thanks
> to Jonathan for an excellent presentation on PERL, and this morning's
> post as to where to find it again.  A v gd evening, and good to see
> everyone.
> Martin

Absolutely, seconded. I counted nine bods, which was rather a good
turnout so we must be doing something right.

Next month's meeting is on Monday 6th Feb and it's a bring-a-problem
meeting. Bring your machine, name your problem, see if there's anyone
around who can solve it, and of course, see if you can solve someone
else's problem.

I might set up some sort of game to see who can get the most counters
by solving the most problems :-)