[SLUG] xgl

Martin Webb martin at webb.lcbroadband.co.uk
Tue Jul 25 08:52:43 BST 2006

Jam Adams wrote:
> Fintan Gaughan wrote:
>
>> Anyway it would be nice to show them what Linux can do long before
>> Vista comes out.
>> for example this link
>> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tDD1N7NdCmI

The above needs Flashplayer (and probably Java, too - I know Java works
because I get the dancing Duke, when I test).

I've tried several times to get Adobe Flashplayer installed with Firefox
1.5.0, without success.  "flashplayer.xpt" and "libflashplayer.so" get
put into /usr/lib/firefox-1.5.0.1/plugins, either by the installer, or
manually, I've tried it both ways, but still no working Flashplayer.

Any ideas anyone?  I'm using Fedora5 on an AMD Athlon 2800+.

Martin