[SLUG] Final LPI planners

john at johnallsopp.co.uk john at johnallsopp.co.uk
Wed Jun 21 16:51:00 BST 2006

> john at johnallsopp.co.uk wrote:
>> Here are the May, June and final
>> July LPI planners:
>>
>> (Then we will be 100% done)
>>
>> Cheers
>
> Thanks, John,
> All I need now is some time.  I've learnt a lot, but am not ready for
> the exam yet.
> Martin

Yes, me too. Off the top of my head I was thinking, OK, maybe I'll
take until the end of 2006 to actually revise and get into my head
what I've learned, process all the notes, etc. then take the exam in
Jan and then wonder whether anyone new wants to start at the start,
maybe put a press release in the paper, and whether you and I are
going to go on to the second lot of learning. I still want to, but no
pressure on you.

Cheers