[SLUG] Re:meeting

Stephen O'Neill soneill84 at yahoo.co.uk
Thu Jun 29 10:54:38 BST 2006

Bob Garrood wrote:
> How about a discussion on underclocking ( a great way to help save the
> planet).

I like the idea of underclocking, but unfortunately I would need to buy
new hardware in order to be able to do so. Aside from the expense I
daresay that the negative environmental impact of not using my machine
until it died would outweigh the carbon benefit.

But, it's a good thing to discuss and get information on. I do have a
couple of articles on underclocking in magazines at home which may have
information on the practicalities of implementation.

Steve O