[SLUG] remote access to file-server

Martin Webb martin at webb.lcbroadband.co.uk
Fri Jun 30 11:08:58 BST 2006

Hello, All,
I have a client who wants to do teleworking for several members of the
team.  The office machine is a file-server, behind a
modem/router/firewall/access-point.  I can set up a Virtual Private
Network, and see this as the way forward.  However, many of you have far
greater expertise than I, so can I check whether this is the best way to
go, or is there a better (or indeed is there a choice)?  With thanks.
This is only potentially a GPL/Linux question.  Hope that's OK.
Martin