[SLUG] Banshee

john at johnallsopp.co.uk john at johnallsopp.co.uk
Wed May 10 09:46:06 BST 2006

Also

Banshee, the default CD player, doesn't close when you enclick the top
right cross. After pondering, it brings up "The window Banshee is not
responding. Forcing this application to quit will cause you to lose
any unsaved changes." The system's been updated. Any thoughts on that
.. I guess change the player (so that's the same question as above),
or go looking around the Banshee development pages. I haven't done any
of that, I just thought I'd talk before thinking.

Using Gnome.