[SLUG] meeting

john at johnallsopp.co.uk john at johnallsopp.co.uk
Fri May 26 06:40:00 BST 2006

> David Dartnall-Smith wrote:
>> When's the next meeting?
>
> It should be Tuesday 6th June.
>
> Steve O

'tis.

The rule is, the first Monday, Tuesday or Wednesday of each month
whose date is wholly divisible by 3. Which means, effectively, the
first Monday, Tuesday or Wednesday dated 3rd, 6th or 9th, regardless
of bank holidays and so on.

That's so that the dates are predictable, yet they are also on
different nights of the week so that we don't regularly clash with
people's other commitments, but also they're on typically quiet
nights.

There's a set of rules for if we can't get the venue but we've never
had to invoke them.

Cheers