[SLUG] LPI test

john at johnallsopp.co.uk john at johnallsopp.co.uk
Thu Nov 9 09:32:25 GMT 2006

Hi

I just nonchalently ran the LP101 test exam here
<http://www.linux-praxis.de/lpisim/lpi101sim/index.html> and got
41.18, with a required result of 70, so I failed. I wanted to see the
result of my revision when I finally get around to it. Also I haven't
actually done the X11 study yet.

It's true though. The questions that relate to things I've done in
Linux recently were easy. Things I've only read about were hard.

If anyone else wants to run the test too we can establish a pecking
order. I think those with the highest scores get to buy more beer for
those with lower scores.