[SLUG] October meeting

john at johnallsopp.co.uk john at johnallsopp.co.uk
Thu Oct 5 12:48:51 BST 2006

Good work Bob, thanks for that.

I got in touch with Linda (at the Valley Bar) re setting up a wireless
LAN and broadband so we can use it in our meetings. I thought that
might make things a little more interesting as we can actually attempt
real things. With luck and a fair wind I'll have that installed next
time, although she hasn't come back to me about it yet.

I was considering buying a laptop too, but that will have to wait I
think.

Cheers