[SLUG] Regular faces

Martin Webb martin at webb.lcbroadband.co.uk
Fri Oct 6 20:28:23 BST 2006

Stephen O'Neill wrote:
>> Please can you send me an short, but updated piece on yourself for the
>> regular faces page:
>
> I've now done this: http://scarborough.lug.org.uk/faces.shtml
>
> If I have missed your post then please email me again and I'll add it,
> also if you notice errata then tell me as I have just copied and pasted
> everyone's submissions I'm afraid.

Thanks, Steve, that's good.

Could you please alter, at the end of the piece:
"The other half, I'm the vicar of All Hallows Bromley by Bow in the East
End of London."
to:
"The other half, he's the vicar of All Hallows Bromley by Bow in the
East End of London.  His home is in Whitby."

And would you also delete the link to All Hallows.  It is not from my
time, and is enormously out of date.

See you soone, I hope,
Martin