[SLUG] My Printer is Alive!

Lucy  Cook marzipan at fsmail.net
Wed Sep 6 14:01:18 BST 2006

Just a big thank you to you all for the advice re: my epson C48 which I finally got working last night! I got such a rush when it finally printed out a document! Definatly worth the wait and I didn't need to go over to the dark side (windows) ;-) It was choosing the C44UX driver that cracked it (suggested by Martin). But thanks to everyone for your enthusiasm =)
You never know, I may pluck up the courage to come to the next meeting and you can all watch as everything being discussed goes totally over my head ;-)

Thank you guys, I'm soooo chuffed, yippeeee =)