[SLUG] DS

Stephen O'Neill soneill84 at yahoo.co.uk
Thu Sep 14 08:17:51 BST 2006

SIM Wolve wrote:
>  > john at johnallsopp.co.uk wrote:
>  >They are using the xhtml icons at the bottom, but the page fails
> validation.
>
> Most of the validation faults are easy to correct.

A quick google for "com_content" as appears in the URL suggests it's
created using the joomla/mambo content management system.

So if it isn't all their code that _may_ explain why there are XHTML
validation errors buried in there. However I've never used said CMS, and
in fact they've probably written all the presentation stuff themselves.

The page works quite well with CSS disabled but there are still a fair
few tables in there to lay the page out. Tsk.

Steve O