[SLUG] Regular faces

Fintan Gaughan fgaughan at gmail.com
Thu Sep 28 00:24:27 BST 2006

here is mine

I have been using Linux for 6 years now and still learning.
Like most people, I tried many different distro's and started with
Mandrake (now called Mandriver) which was at the time easy to install.
Soon got bored of it and switched to Redhat (now called Fedora).
My desktop at home is Fedora core 5 and my server is CentOS 4 which is
based on Red Hat Enterprise Linux product.
I am forever trying out new things on open source, you can see my blog
about it here http://www.finllfixit.co.uk (must get round to posting
my blog more often).  I also tend to try out new software when its
shown at a LUG like this one, because books and websites don't always
show what your missing out on.
Unlike AL I am obsessed with my computers (my wife's words not mine).
If I am not at home playing with my Linux box I'm probably found at
someone else's house fixing their (unfortunately) windows box.

Fintan Gaughan

--
Get paid to fill in surveys click below

http://www.yougov.com/users/registrationintro_ref.asp?refid=29817&jID=3&sID=1